Robert Morris and Peninsula Plastic Surgery are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Dartmoor Flowers may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
· We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode
· details of your General Practitioner
· information given by you at the initial and subsequent outpatient visits.
Pre and post operation photographic images with your verbal consent.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· To communicate with you and your GP during the period between initial contact and final discharge.
· The data will be securely retained for a period of seven years or longer if an inplantable device has been used.
· We will delete your personal information on your request.
· We will not use any feedback/images of you on our website without your permssion.
· Photographs are used to demonstrate change following surgery and discuss post operative progress.
· We may request that you enable us to use your photographs to show other patients or even to populate a website. Written consent is obtained prior to this.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
· We will not sell, distribute or pass on your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.